Friday, October 17, 2008

Thanks for Looking

THIS IS JUST A COPY OF A POST FROM MY OTHER BLOG SITE WWW.CHERIBELLA.WORDPRESS.COM DATED 8-5-08. I'M THINKING ABOUT MOVING EVERYTHING OVER HERE BUT IT'S KIND OF A PAIN IN THE BUTT...I MAY HAVE TO RECONSIDER THIS OR JUST START OVER!!!!

I just wanted thank all you that have already visited my blog and to let you know there is blog candy being offered by Chrissy at http://www.chrissyd723.blogspot.com/ .
Also I will try to put in another card I made. These were made on my own with no card to copy from so they're not quite as good as the first one. The rest of you keep on blogging and I will keep on trying.


Hugz :)
Cheribella












6 comments:

Susan said...

OMG, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the make a wish card! The colors are amazing!

P.S. I was Maui'd. Right at Kapalua. We're in a very cool club, you & I. :) Will post more as I get time. :)

Rina said...

Aloha Cheribella,

Thank you for popping in on my blog. I really appreciate it!

Your cards came out great, I love the color variation used on both cards. Keep it up, you're looking great!

Rosette said...

Keep on trying.. and posting.. it will get better by time.. meanwhile.. this card is fantastic! Thank you for following my Blog.xx
Rosette

Heather Schlatter said...

I really like both of these cards Cherri!!!

I love the Bella's at the table!!!

Heather

Edna Morrisedie said...

Love the use of the bellas, cute and fun!

Peggy said...

Super cute cards!