Friday, August 1, 2008

Yippee I finally have a blog!


I have enjoyed looking at everyine else's blogs for quite some time now. It just wasn't enough though--I had to have my own, So here it is---humble as it may be, it's all mine.


I am fairly new to stamping in general and a brand newbie ti bellas. I have only made a few cards that I can call my own, that I haven't made at classes or swaps.


I will try to put in the card I got for my 50th birthday that sold me on bella stamps and copic markers.

10 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Welcome to Blog World! It's difficult to get going, but it sure is fun! Just keep posting!

Love your card!

Denise

Lynn Put said...

Wowza, this Bella card is knock out!!! Your coloring rocks and the layout with the circles is fantastic!

I grew up in Fraser and don't live to far from there now, maybe we were neighbors?

Welcome to the blog world, its very fun and very addictive!

Kim said...

Adorable card and WELCOME to the wonderful blogging world....I have so much fun! Can't wait to see your creations!
Hugs~ Kim

Andrea said...

Oh wow, great card.
xAndrea

Kathy said...

What a beautiful card!! Awesome, can't wait to see more. :o)

Loreen said...

Welcome to the blog world...Now get posting ;) Looking forward to your creations.

Sarah said...

Awesome card!! Can't wait to see more of your creations!!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love your coloring, and all of the different papers you used. Nice work!

Susan said...

This card is amazing! Now I need you to post more (like I can talk, I haven't posted a card in 3 months!).

Glad to find a fellow Maui'd bella fan! :)

Susan

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Welcome to blog world, im sure you will be very happy here!! I just love my blogging friends, they are my reason for staying sane (well as sane as ill ever be!). I adore your first card on your blog!! beautiful bella image and lovely layout. Looking forward to more of your work. Hugs Linda x